Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Life goes on no matter what....so many gifts in my life

This Christmas, I saw beautiful gift boxes at a Coffee shop falling from the sky.

Those were shinning in the pitch-dark sky as if telling me that there are so many gifts in our life.

It reminded me of amazing gifts that I received all these years.

I started thinking of those gifts and felt tremendous fortune and joy in my life because I have those gifts forever in me and nobody can take away from me.

They instantly froze in my heart when give to me and manifest in my vision once a while when I need most.

A beautiful sky that I saw many years ago,

A stormy weather that I enjoyed so much in a lonely night,

Many beautiful tears from my friends when I had to say good-bye,

My mother's graceful smiles,

My soul mate's gaze far beyond the horizon, 

and so on.

Life goes on no matter what...




Mozart's Coffee Roasters in Austin Texas
















No comments:

Post a Comment