Saturday, August 5, 2017

Magic continues....

Magic continues...

I am living in the life that I never thought I would.

My financial status has not been changed except for having a little better credit score than before.
My marital status has not been changed except for from being widowed to a single.
My living status has not been changed since losing my soul mate to losing my loving Black lab...as always being alone.
My housing status has not been changed so much from two bedrooms with backyard to one bedroom without backyard but to a little more nicer apartment.

However, here is what magic continues...

My awareness of people's sensitivity in communication is becoming more natural yet sharper because I understand their pains more than before.

My awareness of what intangible things can do to my well-being is becoming more clear.

I am more aware of a beauty of sunset while driving one evening...
I am more aware of joy of being told by someone who never acknowledged my greetings before, "Have a good weekend" suddenly.
I am more aware of drinking a cup of coffee with a finest china that I saved for many years to use for a fancy dinner table but using now in my daily life giving me a tremendous luxury to my soul.

Profundity of conversation with my friends is becoming a joy of living.

My connection with people is getting stronger and stronger.

I am just gaining so much by losing the most precious existences in my life because I appreciate what they have brought to me, that is an inspiration to live and become happier and that is the only way I can continue.

The magic continues...








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Hitomi. You have such an appreciative & grateful heart. And you always see the beauty around you. I think these are 2 things, out of many things, that help you stay so upbeat & positive. I always love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie, thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Your support and friendship, especially, a lot of cooking with you has contributed to these 2 things and many more.

    ReplyDelete