Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Miraculous story...how our lives work

This is one of my most miraculous stories in my life.

My friend was going through a very intensive cancer treatment for 36 days.

He had to endure wearing a mask for 16 minutes with mixed feelings of claustrophobia, pain, fear, lonely, and  all other feelings that you don't want to have.  

He knew that he would not survive without going through this treatment.

At the same time, I was in Japan visiting the very sacred place, Sado Island and thinking of world peace and praying for all my family and friend's happiness.

Nothing made him feel free from those worst feelings that he ever had in his life not even his wonderful family faces nor his favorite food Eggplant Parmesan except for one thing...a vision of three people chanting, me, my soul mate and his best friend in front of a mandala 25 years ago.

He remembered the wall was shaking when they were chanting, my distinguished long hair and head moving once a while and our united tone and rhythm of chanting like a sound of a horse galloping. 

As soon as the treatment started, this vision came to his mind.

Every single treatment, every single 16 minutes, every single unknown fear was calmed down by this vision and the sound in his memory.  
  
After 36 days, he completed his treatment.  He survived.

"What is a life worth for?" he said to me.

I said to myself, what can be more powerful than somebody's prayer almost quarter century ago that can save someone's life? 

This is how our lives function, how we live and how The Universe works.

We are all living for each other.

Love,













2 comments:

  1. Oooh,thanku so much for sharing that story.So moving,so beautiful.We do live for one another.I honestly do not think that I would not still be on this earth if it were'nt for that prayer that was passed on to us-all.So timeless and powerful.I too treasure each moment.This is the source of my happiness.To have life and to enjoy it!!! Of course we will meet again- in Oakland.Ur very special to me.https://support.google.com/youtube/?p=report_playback

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I have been thinking of you all these years. I cherished so many memories with you and you are so special person to me. Thank you so much for finding me! Love,

      Delete