Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life is so amazing....just a piece of Universe

When I saw a man who looked drunk with very sad eyes standing at my door asking if he could come to my soul mate's funeral with T-shirt and jeans, I said to him, " Of course. I remember you, Jim-boooo, right? Clark used to call you like that" 

It was so incredible that I was looking at someone who took my soul mate to a hospital for a surgery in the summer of 2007, and, now 2009 January, that same person was standing in front of me looking like he was going to burst into tears at my door.

I said to him, "Thank you for taking Clark to the hospital... I was in Japan that summer and you were so kind to take him..." and I thought, "What am I saying? He is dead, it does not matter any more"

Life is so amazing....because we never know what will happen next moment.

When I see those moments objectively and ponder it later, I realize that I, who live in the moments, am just a piece of Universe and can only live in those moments.

As I was looking at Jim-boooo, I also realized that when we die, we all surely die, so Clark will never come back to me.

When the drunk Jim-booooo stood in front of a microphone at the funeral service, I knew it would become the most heartfelt condolence.  

And yes, it did. 

I will never forget Jim-boooo, his sad eyes, shabby jeans and tipsy eulogy and always remember his heart and those days that I honestly so much in love with someone.











No comments:

Post a Comment