Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sepiatone days ~ New love

I longed for the love that I never experienced in the midst of visiting my old places.

I feel so lonly because I missed myself in those sepiatone days and feel like I want to fall in love with someone who reminds me a piece of who I was.

Don't know how to express this bittersweet feeling but know that I can only live at this moment.

Maybe, this is an inevitable process of falling in love with myself.

This process is simply a compassion of the universe which have made me encounter old love, old friends, new love, new friends and new myself.

A brave myself is asking me like this,

"How can you miss this incredible opportunity?
Just do it. Embrace the life that you are and you will become the one you long for"
















No comments:

Post a Comment